What We Grow
LIVING BUTTER LETTUCE
Our Living Butter Lettuces have the softest leaves among all lettuce varieties with cup shaped leaves that create a loosely formed head. They often resemble a flowering rose. Butter Lettuce is rich in calcium and a good source of iron, vitamins A and C.
Living Lettuce has a creamy tender leaf texture with delicate, refreshing sweet flavour that pairs well with seafood, fruit and light vinaigrettes.
Sold in food services outer carton of 9. To order please call +65 8200 4151 and quote Butterhead.
BABY LEAF MICROGREENS
Our Living Baby Leaf Microgreens are the young seedlings of greens or herbs and are intensely flavoured, tender and beautiful. They are typically harvested between 7 to 14 days and though small in size they pack a mighty nutritional punch as our baby leaf microgreens contain higher levels of concentrated active compounds than those found in mature plants or seeds. Our tiny baby plants provide a convenient and concentrated means for absorbing the superfood health benefits of these natural active compounds.
Our baby leaf micro greens come in over 20 varieties each with its unique flavour and texture and packed full of nutrients. They look great when added to salads, main dishes, soups or as a garnish. Great for juice bars as they best morning health drink ever! Their full flavour and vivid colour add pizzazz to any dish. Ask any chef or food connoisseur and you’ll hear the excitement, the praise, and rave reviews of this small but powerful product.
1. Merchandise our products with like use and priced products
2. Establish perception of value for consumers by merchandising alongside Romaine Hearts between bagged salads and fresh herbs
3. Living Lettuce & Baby Leaf Microgreens are a cross-over product, not a commodity
4. Anticipate key shopping times and ensure a full display to prevent shrink and empty shelves
5. Display an open container of Living Lettuce to show the freshness, variety, texture and volume
6. Support promotion with a secondary display area and store signage, shelf wobblers on the salad dressing and soup areas
7. Keep away from misters and foggers
CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM FOR ADDITIONAL TIPS, POINT-OF-SALE-MATERIALS AND OTHER SUPPORT